During the festival, from 30th October – 3rd November, we will open up Poetry Stations where everyone is welcome to participate and read/sing/play their favourite poem/ode for the climate.
These Poetry Station will be placed at six locations:
- Grófin Culture House,
- Gerðuberg Culture House
- Reykjavík City Hall
- Mjódd - Shopping Mall
- Harpa Concert Hall
- Kjarvalstaðir, Reykjavík Art Museum
Opening hours: 12:00 -16:00, with thse exceptions:
- Harpa: only open on the 2nd and 3rd of November
- Reykjavík City Hall Poetry station will close at 15:00 on the 1st of November.
- Gerðuberg Culture House: is open from 13:00 - 16:00 on the 2nd and 3rd of November
- Mjóddin is closed on Sundays
During the opening hours of the Poetry Stations, participants can sing, play and perform poems for the climate.
Let‘s sing, shout, whistle, whisper, play, read and fill the city with odes for the climate during Reykjavík Opera Days